Our Wedding Photography
One of the Premier Wedding Photographers, Paul D Manke Photography, has served the greater Green Bay, Appleton, and areas all over the state for over 22 years. Having photographed at nearly every popular venue in the city, we are very experienced in capturing weddings all over WI. And yes we will travel out of state and even to wherever your destination brings you!
Our wedding photography offers complete professional prints, highly loved metal displays, awesome wedding albums plus professional wedding photo editing with digital delivery.
Paul D Manke Photography understands that your wedding is one of the most important days in your life. Our focus is to provide you with beautiful wedding photos you will cherish for a lifetime and we would love to tell your wedding story through our photographs. We are passionate about what we do. We will work closely with you before, during, and after your wedding day to ensure complete satisfaction.
Our approach to wedding photography is unique in that it combines an artistic eye along with traditional techniques. This means that you can choose from many styles when working with us for your wedding.
What we include in our service
- Engagement session. We would like to work with you prior to the wedding. It is a great way to get familiar with the guidance, getting comfortable with being in front of the camera with our style of photography, and creates a comfort level that gets you prepared for wedding day!
- Digital Delivery. We typically deliver on average 100 professionally edited images per hour on your wedding day. You receive the full professional digital images that are edited for you to keep.
- Print Release. Not to confuse with copy right release, we provide you a print release to print your own images. We are perfectly ok if you like to put together your order for 4x6, 5x7 images or thank you cards anywhere you would like. We highly suggest using our partner lab that provides the highest quality enlargements such as 8x10s or larger to ensure satisfaction! We provide the option that you can order at your print consultation or online in your own home from the Wedding Gallery that will be shared with you.
- No hidden fees. We are transparent on our price quotes. We will be upfront if there is anything that we would add into the wedding packages after discussing what you are looking for. We have requests to do destination weddings and would build into the wedding package lodging and transportation costs if needed for locations such as Jamaica, Montana, Chicago, or other destinations that we would love to be a part of.
We can add on service per your request
- Partner Photographer. We love working together to capture your day. There are some cases that really only one photographer is needed. We would discuss this option in the consultation.
- Videographer. There is a high demand for video as we have many options to share your wedding day on social media or even on your phone. We not only capture the key moments of your wedding day such as the full ceremony and first dances but we love putting together your wedding story in your own personal wedding day story. Typically starts at $125 an hour with option to have package pricing along with photography.
- Wedding Album. We can certainly build a wedding album for you that you get to preview and approve before we order the album. We have many options to order. Typically starts at $300 for 10x10, 20 page album.
Wedding Package Details
- Intimate Wedding Coverage. Whether it is in your backyard, a beautiful intimate setting, or elopement session we can accommodate a intimate wedding package. Typically packages start around $500.
- Simple Wedding Coverage. We have requests for weddings that have 100-150 guests, no wedding parties, small to medium wedding parties, and a shorter day coverage that usually averages 6 hours. Typically packages start at $1500.
- Traditional Wedding Coverage. This is the most popular coverage that typically covers 8-9 hours. Most of our weddings start 2 hours before the ceremony (not limited to) and coverage ends around an hour after first dances (typically around 730 or 8p). Typically packages start around $2500.
- White Label Wedding Coverage. We love offering this package for the simple fact that you have our entire team to capture 10+hours. We include our wedding videography team along with our photography team to capture as much as possible. Typically wedding packages start at $3500 for Photography & Video team, Wedding Album, and 150 images per hour
Get in Touch
Thank you for your interested in our services. Please fill out this form and we can start the process in getting to know what you are looking for and we can set up a consultation to accurately give you the best wedding package that fits your wedding needs! Wedding Day Inquiry
Phone: 920-366-3512 Email: [email protected]com
Can I just see what the price list?
We get this question a lot. The truth is that no two weddings or couples are the same, and for us to give you an accurate quote, we need to meet with you to go over your big day whether it is a small intimate wedding or a entire day coverage along with Video and adding our team to capture your day. We often find that talking through the wedding day we save our clients money with a package that meets what they actually need in their coverage, rather than what they originally thought was necessary.
This is a HUGE decision, and we want you to make sure that we are the best choice for you. We are flexible in meeting with you with most evenings that work for both of us. And if you are not in the area, we can set up an online video chat to meet.
Tips for picking your Wedding Photographer
You have many choices when choosing your Wedding Photographer. WI has a lot of creative professionals to choose from, so how do you know who is right for you? Below are some tips on how to choose the right WI Wedding Photographer for your big day
- Do your research. Check out the style you would like to have for your wedding. Once you have a few Wedding Photographers in mind, take a look at their portfolios to see if their style matches your vision for your wedding photos.
- Meet with the Wedding Photographers you are considering and ask them about their experience and how they approach weddings. Do a consultation! I recommend doing it in person if you can because it will allow you to get to know your photographer’s personality as well as their photography approach.
- Make sure you feel comfortable with the Wedding Photographer you choose. This is someone who will be spending a LOT of time with you on your wedding day. You want to make sure you connect with them and feel like they understand your vision for your wedding photos.
- Ask lots of questions! This is one of the most important days of your life, so you want to make sure you are comfortable with your Wedding Photographer and have all of the details worked out ahead of time.
Choosing the right Wedding Photographer can seem like a daunting task, but if you take the time to do your research and ask plenty of questions, you’re sure to end up with beautiful photos that you’ll cherish for a lifetime.
- Thank you for picking our service to be one of your choices.
- Set up a consolation to meet.
- Our goal is to impress you on what we offer in services, guiding through the wedding day timeframe, and answering questions you have and may not thought to ask.
- Our goal is that you choose us. Booking is easy with a walk through on the contract and payment structure. Most of our packages we request 50% down.
- Set up the engagement session when you are ready to book your session.
- Set up a final consultation to go over the final details before your wedding. We typically do this up to a few weeks before your wedding day depending on your comfort level when you like to finalize details.
- Yea, wedding day!
- Teaser to be posted with in days after your wedding.
- Gallery Shared with you within 2 weeks.
- Digital Delivery within 2 weeks from your wedding day.
- We highly suggest meeting after your wedding to go over print order, wedding album, or extra service that we offer.
Paul D Manke Photography
Wedding Day Inquiry